Because of the generosity of the late Harry Miller, a long-time Greensburg resident, the Madeline Nichols Fund provides annual income to our club that is to be distributed for projects to benefit the community that Mr. Miller loved.
The guidelines for grants are as follows:
- Awards are limited to nonprofit entities in the greater Greensburg community from the tax-exempt sector categorized within one of these IRS Section codes:
• 501 ( c ) 3: All categories
• 501 ( c ) 4: Social Welfare Organizations only
- Individual grants range from $500 to $2,000.
- Any organization applying for and receiving a grant will not be considered for future grants for a period of three years.
- The deadline to apply is January 31, 2020. Should you have any questions regarding the fund, please feel free to contact Mr. John Kline at firstname.lastname@example.org or 724-787-6587.
There are two parts of the application process:
- Complete and submit the form below.
- Submit these required documents: One copy of a cover letter giving the date of the organization’s Board approval for the project including the amount of money being requested and one copy of your organization’s IRS Determination Letter.
You may mail the required documents via the United States Postal Service to:
The Rotary Club of Greensburg
Madeline Nichols Memorial Fund
505 E. Pittsburgh Street
Greensburg, PA 15601
THE GRANT APPLICATION SUBMISSION IS NOW CLOSED!