On September 30, 1941, the twenty-fifth anniversary of the Greensburg Rotary Club was held at the Greensburg Country Club. Frank B. Miller, the first president, was honored and the principal address was given by our District Governor, Bertram H. Kenyon.
On October 19, 1966, the fiftieth anniversary of the Greensburg Rotary Club, Nelson King was the president and the speakers were District Governor Merle Beam and the District Governor from District #737, Eugene P. Berlin. George Bailey, a memory expert and magician, provided the entertainment.
On October 4, 1991, the seventy-fifth anniversary of the Club was observed with the presentation of a town clock to Greensburg followed by an anniversary banquet that same evening at the Greensburg Country Club. Attorney Charles C. Keller, Past President of Rotary International and member of the California Club in our District, was the speaker. On this occasion a goal of seventy-five Paul Harris Fellow Awards was established.
On October 4, 2016, the one hundredth anniversary of the Club was observed with the rededication of the Woman’s Christian Temperance Union water fountain at Court House Square at Noon followed by a Centennial Celebration in the evening at the Greensburg Country Club. Past President Cy Wolverton served as the master of ceremonies. Three new members; Earnest Fullwood, Shelly Gaffney and Daniel Galbraith were inducted into membership. A total of seventeen Paul Harris Fellow Awards were presented. In attendance was Charles C. Keller, Past President of Rotary International and a member of the California Club, District Governor Pamela Moore of the Uniontown Club and Robin Zoufalik, President of the Club of Pittsburgh which sponsored our Club in 1916.